Joe Robinet Logo Patch
Joe Robinet Scout Logo Patch
- 2.5 inch Scout logo embroidered patch
How to properly attach iron-on backing to garments
Steps in Attaching the Iron-On Backing for Embroidered and Woven Patches
1). Ensure that the fabric surface is clean and free of wrinkles.
2). Warm the iron or press to medium about 140~150 degree celsius.
3). Pre-heat the location where the patch is going to be put on.
4). Place the patch and put a thin cloth on top of it.
5). Iron with moderate pressure of 3KG/Square inches at least for 5-20 seconds.
6).Turn the garment inside-out and iron the back of the patch firmly for 20-30 seconds.
7). Let it cool for one minute. If the edge of the patch can still be lifted, repeat step 6.
- Ships in 5 business days but may vary. Extended shipping during peak seasons.
- Worldwide shipping available but some areas restricted by USPS due to covid.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you once the product has shipped.
- All international customers are responsible for any custom/VAT fees that occur when the product arrives to your country.